09-10-2013, 12:47 AM   #96
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4Arizona View Post
A message for Jim Harbaugh: YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ANNOYING!!!!!

First you call the Packers out last week for saying they were going to hit the QB. As if your little mind game was going to hold the Packers back. So, Matthews put a lickin' on your QB Kaepernick on the sideline.

Then you shoot off again that Matthews needs to fight like a man and not slap.

Ok Jim, how about you and Clay duke it out. Clay gets to slap with one arm tied behind his back and you get to punch. My money is on Clay!!!

Mike McCarthy said it best when when asked about your ridiculous mind games. He basically told the reporter in so many words that the Packers aren't commenting on your BS antics.
Hes sticking up and defending his franchise player...every coach in the nfl would do the same thing. What Clay did was completely wrong and uncalled for. The refs got it wrong and should have thrown him out of the game. Jim doesnt care what anyone thinks about him, all he wants is to win the game and protect his players. As a 49ers fan thats all i care about.

To all the seattle fans who have commented in here. Sunday night cannot come fast enough. I cant imagine how many times the refs will have to break up fights during the game. Its going to be hard hitting and A LOT of fun to watch. I know its a tough task but i just hope my niners can go into seattle and steal a game from you guys

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0