Rep
Drives: BMW E81

Garage List
2015 F31 320d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fx27 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstar View Post
Did you also change your JBBF? Without the correct JBBF you can't code the TRSVC!

Did you have a Chinese Camera or an old camcorder to test that the video-Input on your CIC Pinned/coded correct? Or an old Monitor with RCA inpu to check if TRSVC sends picture!
Hey,

Nope I haven't changed my JBBF as this is a JBBF3R and I got contact via INPA including diagnosis, testing, etc.

It's not that clear at this point: does the TRSVC also need a default coding?
It seems that some people had no problem with their TRSVC and it worked directly. This confuses me a bit.

I have a chinese RVC laying around, yes. Testing with an old monitor is also a good idea. Let me try this to check the coding. (...when it stopped raining here.)
Oh sry overread that you have contact with INPA..
Default coding TRSVC is necessary, cause the ECU have to know if you car is a manual or an automatic, so the green steering lines disappear when you drive forward.

For coding the TRSVC a OEM BMW OBDII cable or an ICOM is needed. Cheap chinese OBDII Cables will not do the job..

So then test both with chinese cam the CIC and with old monitor the output of TRSVC. When both work, your coding is faulty.
Appreciate 0