08-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #16
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' F32 AW MSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeeotch View Post
You've made a great choice... Why the 428i over the 435i? And what color are you going to order? Side note... Before you kick down the extra $2100 for the navi you should reconsider. I took my e92 in for an oil change this weekend and I got a '12 328i as a loaner. This car has the new interface and Bluetooth which is quite a bit better then it's predecessor. I used the map app on my iphone while I was driving around, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was able to get the voice (from the navigation app) to come through the speakers. My '11 e92 doesn't do that... I say save the money and put it towards wheel upgrade OR the 435i I should get my car about the same time as you. Late September or early October! BMW has had my order for a little over two weeks now, so production has to start soon! So you are placing your order this week???
I got it in alpine white, I had black before, it was a tough choice between black and white but i went with white for the long run. I think the m performance parts would look better in alpine white than black sapphire. I should do the 435i... its just pretty dam pricy lol
Appreciate 0