View Single Post
      10-16-2021, 06:08 AM   #19
xlr88r
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 & E91 330i M Sport

That was a busy day! There was just a single guy at the breakers, Sam, who spent the full day packing up parts for delivery. As such I was left to my own devices and amassed what I hoped would be virtually everything for the swap.

The original eBay listing was for the seats, door cards, and centre console, but after those 5 hours I left with the carpets throughout, all boot/trunk items, all lower footwell and dash plastics, the 'Satin Silver' trims, the CIC iDrive controller, the HK speakers (which had been left in the door cards), the luggage area roller/dog guard, and a small amount of extra bolts, clips, and fasteners.

(Yes, I know the front carpet is cut in half, but I didn't have time to *remove* *the* *dash* to take that out in one piece! )

Here are some pics of the extra parts and some of the next day's work. I started at the back, removing the boot/trunk parts and rear seats first as they were most fresh in my mind from the day at the breakers. Also included are a couple of pics of the living room, which was quickly becoming overrun with car parts!

Appreciate 1
Mike K322.00