View Single Post
      12-23-2014, 04:12 AM   #6
JTMurphy92
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 428i M Sport +

Its Arrived

Thought I may aswell get a picture up of the diffuser which arrived yesterday...!

Really imprssed with the feel of it, feels like it is good quality (which you would hope for at £360...!). Also thought I chuck a couple of the pics of the Carbon wing mirror covers ordered from Amazon. Not the offical M Perf ones, they are the part ABS and then covered in CF with a clear coat finish. Not an absolutely perfect fit (expected) but certainly beats paying ridiculous prices for the official ones (I paid £70 something)

I've also got the carbon fibre splitter on its way from cnautofans.com at the cost of around £370 something. Will write a little review with pics and say how easy it was to install etc etc...

My M Perf skirt foils are being applied 29/12/2014 (next monday) - I couldnt find my oblong objects dangling anywhere so found someone to do it properly for £50 - Power Vinyls over in Ashford Middlesex if anyone wants to go that route...

Also may as well throw in a couple of pics with the boot lip installed as well. Decided to do mine in body colour as I dont think the matte or carbon finish goes that well with the estoril blue!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0