View Single Post
      05-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #15
taichimaster
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 330i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
Donated to both. People in need are people in need, regardless of the ruling governments, geographic locations, politics etc. etc. Its good ju-ju.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
I am not chinese.
Went to the mall last week end and I saw some kids collecting moneyfor the Earth quake victims in China. Intially I didn't want to donate any money (Simply because I really don't like the way the chinese Goverment treat the people and the human rights). While I was waiting for my coffee at SB I was chatting with my GF and felt how narrow minded I am . It is not the fault of the chinese people and it is definitely not the fault of the people who are affected by the earth quake. So I ended up giving some money to the Kids.
+10000 People in need are people in need regardless of the government and politics.

We had a company-wide donation drive couple weeks ago to the Earthquake victims. The US employees pledged $17,000 and the APAC employees pledged $12,000. The company matched another $20,000!
Mods: V-Kool Tint | Hartge Front Lip | Blacklines | M-Sport Steering Wheel | 19" Linea Corse Z2S | KW Variant 2 | OEM Aluminum pedals | OEM Short Shift Knob | Rear Foglights Mod | Happy Robot Mod | Valentine 1 (hard-wired) | Zeckhausen CDV | LUX 2.0 | GruppeM Replica Intake | Remus PowerSound 2x76mm
Appreciate 0