View Single Post
      07-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #4
jphughan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Cayman GT4

My biggest gripes/wishes (I'm on iOS):

- Sometimes I'll write a post/PM and after tapping Submit, I'll get a "Your message was not sent" error -- and my post/PM won't be saved. The app either needs to store the contents of that post/PM to post it later in the background or at least return you to your post to try again. I sometimes write long posts, and losing them like that due to an error (which sometimes occurs even when there are no issues like network connectivity) is stupid. It's gotten to the point that I copy my text to the clipboard before submitting it, but that shouldn't be necessary, and of course the times I forget to do that are the ones that I get this error.

- I can't find a way to PM somebody by manually typing their nickname. It seems I have to either reply to an existing PM or find a post that my intended recipient made in a thread so I can tap that and choose "Send Private Message".

- I would like to have the "View more posts by this person" and "View all threads created by this person" options available.

- It would be nice if I could remove some forums from my "My Forums" list. I was able to add them just fine, but they're stuck there. Ironically, tapping the star icon in such a forum just gives me the "Great Success: This forum added to your 'My Forums' list" message.

Gone but not forgotten:
'11.75 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT (owned 5/2011 - 11/2015)
Appreciate 0