02-26-2010, 10:51 AM   #33
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkw15 View Post
Bobby_Light, I of course respect your opinion, but I'm going to have to disagree here. Advocating the consumption of raw milk is contrary to the recommendations of nearly every government agency, health professionals, and goes against the peer-reviewed, published research of hundreds of academic and scientific sources.

But, to each his own. I can imagine that raw milk probably does taste much smoother and silkier than pasteurized milk, though!
Pasteurization is 146 years old! 146! We've drank raw milk from cows and goats as a human race for THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of years. Now all of the sudden it's dangerous! Think about it. It's nourished us for centuries! It's comedic how smart these contemporary scientists and academics are. Remember that the government is the one who recommends the food pyramid, vaccines with mercury, usage of animal hormones & antibiotics, and carcinogenic chemical sweeteners. You must be reading material from the wrong health professionals.

I could post studies in rebuttal, but I have too much to do and I've already written a convincing argument. I'm going to cook my eggs in raw butter. Hope I don't get sick.
Appreciate 0