View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #14
808@702
8th BMW, 520th Surfboard
Rep
Drives: My girlfriends crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeith View Post
so snowboarding this a little over a week ago i wiped out pretty hard on some hard packed snow and it hurt like hell. i bruised one pretty bad last summer and thought i just did the same because the pain was pretty similar. but a week has gone by swelling has gone done and there is a bit of a knot on one of my ribs. as far as i can tell it doesnt feel out of place but some things i've noticed over last years incident are.

cant sleep worth a crap... no matter how i lay it either mildy hurts and isnt confortable or REALLY hurts in a position i would normally sleep in. over a week has gone by and this is driving me nuts!

lifting weight from my side out in front of me hurts like hell. like even puting up a bowl or plate hurts! went gun shopping the other day and just trying to hold the gun up and look through the sights properly was killing me!

before anyone jumps one me and says "go to the doc! there is literally only 11 days left in the year and i've only touched $120 of my $1200 insurance deductable which starts over January 1st lol.

does anyone have any remedies (non Rx) for helping the pain, i've tried ice, heating pad, wrapped it with some crappy wrap i have from old injury, and nothing is helping much.

btw sneezing hurts like NO OTHER
Dont sneeze, or breath I cracked one when my surfboard hit me. Hurts like hell for a long time!
Appreciate 0