Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJ
go to court. but the day before youre supposed to show up then call it in and say you have to reschedual. do this a few times then show up to the following appreance date. chances are he's not going to show and the ticket will get thrown out. when i was in traffic court for a BS ticket (it really was though) 8 out 10 cases got thrown out because the cop didnt show. but guess who showed up? my douchbag officer(hell even his fellow officers in court didnt talk to him, all the officers in uniform were socializing except for the douche in the full suit.). but the judge belived me more than the cop but he said since its his word against mine all he could do was reduce the fine. but either way fight it. if you dont then you just lose. this way youll have some chance. g' luck.
Hawaii is weird and they do not make it mandatory for the officer to show up unless you request it and you have to pay fees to serve the notice. You can actually plead not guilty and state why. The judge will review your thought and make a decision. I just wanted to know if it was legal to hide 40 feet on the onramp, behind an overpass and legally be able to pull over drivers for speeding. They might as well start pulling people over using helicopters and send the ticket by mail. They actually did away with the van and hidden camera because too many people were being pulled over for speeding. I have no problem accepting blame as long as the Officer did his job correctly and not ticketed me because they uphold the law. Lawyer would not be worth the money and I may go to court ahead of time to see what the process is like here.