GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranob View Post
Wait a minute - I just noticed that your divider appears to be sitting on top of you tape measure in the pic with the two bags lying horizontal - is that why the 10" deep blue bag appears to fit what should be an 8" opening!
Ha, nope, The reason is the blue bag is somewhat squishy - it has hard sides that are 7.5" high and then is malleable up to 10 or 12" (both bags are empty)

My wife's travel pro is a solid throughout so I put that in the back and have my more squishy bag to the front - both bags are empty in the pic.

I like that High Sierra because of that (it's solid but squishy) and also because it has backpack straps (as well as rolls) and has a back pack that zips on the front. I rarely use that feature but if I need to I can carry all of my luggage and my wife's without rolling anything - this has come in handy in some dark corners of Europe For whatever reason people don't hassle a dude carrying 100 lbs of luggage. My wife looks, dresses and acts euro so she can just walk through anything.
Appreciate 0