View Single Post
      01-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #12
B3AST
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: with a huge grin (E90)

Ok so here's the deal, I'm an avid follower of Top Gear UK and have watched every single episode to date. Top Gear US is an absolute catastrophe. The only thing decent about that show is Tanner and that's ONLY because he is a good driver. Rutledge is a complete idiot and Adam is a comedian for crying out loud, and he's not even funny. I watched the first episode and was completely dumbfounded. I then went on to watch half of the second episode and that was it.

So far here's what I've seen:
-Dodge Viper - Fast car, yes. Worthy of any type of acclaim, no. = FAIL
Testing the Dodge Viper around a track, mehhh.
-Testing 3 Lambo's, WIN. Fantastic automobiles.
Driving those 3 Lambo's in a straight line, monumental FAIL.
-Cool challenge with Tanner driving the EVO down the ski mountain.
-Rutledge driving an Aston Martin and saying it's a boring, slow car. Basically calling it a P.O.S. The final straw.

If you're going to drive a Dodge Viper and get the biggest boner in the world and then drive a completely hand built, hand stitched british supercar and say it's a piece of sh*t then you're obviously a complete moron in every sense of the word. You are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sorry for the venting, just had to let that out.

Thanks for starting this thread OP, it was therapeutic.