08-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Burak
Turkey
Rep
Drives: E87 120d

Garage List
2005 BMW 120d  [0.00]
Exclamation Changing Boge Sport with Koni Sport Shocks

My car has M sport suspension from the factory but recently I changed the M springs with Eibach Pro-Kit springs which made the ride a little more stiffer and dropped the front - 10mm over M springs, the rear height stood the same.

I'm still not happy with the setup as the car is not as stiff as I want. I don't want the body to roll that much in the turns or while it's drifting. So I decided to change the Boge Automatic Sport shocks with stiffer ones.
Bilstein B6/B8 was my first choice but unfortunately it's not sold in my country (no distributor), so I have to choose Koni Sports (Yellow) which are also adjustable in the fronts.

Do you have any experience with Yellow Koni's + Eibach Pro-Kit's on 1 series? Will this setup serve my needs? I'd like to have your comments as I'm going to buy the shocks in a couple of days.

I guess as I have sport suspension option from the factory, my sway bars are different than the 120d's with standard suspension, but I'm not %100 sure. Do you also recommend me to change the sway bars?

Last edited by Burak; 08-12-2013 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 0