02-18-2024, 12:14 AM   #322
san34mic7
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Fix for upgraded stage 2 pure turbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarshall View Post
I understand this forum is for "Upgraded Turbos", but i thought i would share what I found with everyone in this forum to see if it fixes there problem.
The problem is the oil ring gaskets on return turbo feed lines. My gasket only lasted 20 k had to upgrade the turbos still in process. But fix the front turbo now the back but I am replacing and upgrading all the lines. I had shause motor sport do it and the mechanic stated I had to upgrade well . I found out they never replaced them they left the old ones in because they fried before 20k miles. 2 years with the leak. If you engine is not leaking well it is off it is not cracked so f what people say I've already discovered it. This is do to a bad auddi shop never take your bmw here they ripped my warrant off and me because I was getting it for free they charged 25 k to replace all gaskets injectors but they only changed turbos injectors gasket oil and spark plugs the coolant lines the oil lines never got replaced and stuck surfercating with oil smoke because they want 1200 to replace an oil ring!!!
Appreciate 0