View Single Post
      04-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #61
EmPower
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 xdrive 35i

PLEASE DO NOT GO ON ABOUT THE CSLs.... they were great BUT WERE HIGHLY TRACK FOCUSSED. From the wheels to tires to body panels.. they had f*** slicks for f***s sake. There are a lot of people who would have only ONE luxury/ performance car and sometimes it doubles as a work horse. What use is a car that you can use like 100 days a year?

Pleae note that in no way am I condoning ginormous SUVs that go like stink, but there are a lot of people who do like abominations like these.... and I am sure a lot of market research was done before they went down this path. And if I was you, I would look at this another way... the US is no longer the grand daddy of consumerism, so like any sensible business, BMW too is moving where it will eventually see some profit in this shithole of an economy, and who knows, maybe once the shit has finally stopped hitting the fan, they may try to bring back the CSLs in limited #s... one can always hope.

Also, to all you xenophobes here, the world is changing...dont like it, get off of it, but for the love of god, stop whineging.... jeez
19 Audi SQ5 (sold), 20 Audi S6 (sold),
22 Audi SQ5
Appreciate 0