03-29-2023, 07:15 PM   #85
RAT3DM
Mod Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4, E36 M3

Garage List
  [0.00]
just love all the photos, and details included here...

I followed your signature from your post to check out more. What an EPIC build, congrats on such a fine machine. Truth be told I was struggling with where my car currently is and what my ultimate goal would be.

Not gonna lie, I'm about a 20whp difference with my PS2 HF turbo so I know how wonderful the car performs at this power level. Unfortunately I've had some bad luck with the car twice now I'm doing a full-on motorbuild. With that in mind I was thinking of going to larger turbos like the PS2+ or Kratos.

After reading several other post about bigger laggy turbos I then stumbled across your car and the "Sweet Spot," thread and thought it is just that a sweet spot. It was the early morning hours, but I said this build hits all my marks, great safe tuning, good DI fueling system and competent & effective turbo setup with good exhaust flow and a beautiful curve with loads of TQ down low.

Thanks for helping me reset my focus and realize it's not all about the highest numbers, but more so a complete car that hits all marks without sacrificing anything.

After reading through this great post be on the lookout for a similar build thread with my car and a back story that is heartbreaking, but hopefully as inspiring as your build is!
Appreciate 1
astris620.00