01-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
craig2859
Black .... all the way !!
Rep
Drives: [Previous]2006 330d M-Sport

Garage List
Question Wheels & sizes - confused...

Help I am "confused" .... lol

Have been watching and looking at all the "wheel" threads over the last few months, and it seems such a minefield, ie spacers, clearance etc, etc.

I am clueless with what wheels I need myself, and do not want to steal anyone's thread, so am asking for some "clear" advice here.

In the next few months I will be looking at getting some new wheels - style not 100% on yet, and thats not the point of this post.

However what I would like to know is what wheels do I need to look for size wise - so I need 2 sets of figures really:

20" Wheels - what is the complete size I will need, and also what tyres should I be looking for to match, also will I need any spacers, etc, etc?

19" Wheels - what is the complete size I will need, and also what tyres should I be looking for to match, also will I need any spacers, etc, etc?

Like I say if someone can let me know in laymans terms exactly what size to look for and what additional bits I may need - with tyre sizes for both sizes that would be great - I can then start looking

My Car is a 06 330d M Sport - 4 door saloon, no suspension mods or anything.

Thank you
Appreciate 0