View Single Post
      04-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #38
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I'm probably the least outgoing person every, so actually walking up to a total stranger (aka celebrity) would be totally out of the question.

That being said I have been around a bunch of musical celebrities having worked for Clear Channel for a number of years. Honestly I wish I would have been into meeting celebrities and what not because it would have been an amazing job. Honestly I don't even know the names of half the people I met. I remember one time one of the other guys snapped a picture and I happened to be the in background eating at the catering station. That picture ends up on the site and my sister calls me like OMG do you know who that is you are sitting next to?? Nope.

On side note. Recently I was at one of my favorite taco trucks and saw Vanilla Ice there. Honestly the only reason I recognized the guy was because he has some show on one of the home improvement channels that I had just watched before I went there. He was there with a couple of people. No one seemed to know who he was (or they were ignoring him like I was) but he seemed pretty cool waiting in line for his tacos.
Appreciate 0