10-20-2014, 07:20 PM   #97
brhon
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i Xdrive MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accel Junky
I don't know if I'd consider my wife cool...maybe hard to please!

I may have influenced her decision a little... I drive everywhere that we go together, so I wanted to make sure her next car was something I'd like driving as well. That being said, she had narrowed her choice of a "fast, manual sedan with luxury and heated seats" down to BMW given how few manual lux sedans are sold these days. She looked at a 328i MSport at first. Liked it. Then drove the 335i and liked the power more. But she hated that the dash in the 335i was half beige/half black with the beige interior. So when she found out the M3 had an all black dash with the sonoma biege leather...she was sold! Seems like an odd reason to upgrade, right? Then again, the M3 has so many standard features like the nav that you are really getting your money's worth going up from the 335i.

She's a little scared to drive over there...still working on that one. I would love to have her follow me up to Nurburg and then she can park her car for a few days if she doesn't want to drive any more. I think she'll look back and regret not having driven it over there at all.
Congrats, awesome pics.
Appreciate 0