View Single Post
      10-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
pn_e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 328i M Sport White/Red

Smile

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Below are my replies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
You could get both? the new one prob won't be out for sometime. In the mean time you can enjoy the last of the v8 beast! I have had a lot of BMW and this by far is my favorite. Whatever you decide GL and let us know if you need any assistance.
don't need two cars. want to stick with one. and I dont mind waiting either, i just need to decide which is better (even though we dont know much about the M4 yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
Parham, are you persian? I can see you and your family are addicted to BMWs like most other Persians! Definitely get the e92 M3, it is a beast and you will love it! It most probably will be the only M3 ever produced with V8. Consider getting CPO if you want to save money, and definitely talk to Golffrr as most people who dealt with him are pretty happy!
GL
haha yeah Persian as you can tell by my name. and i dont want to buy used. I want to get a new car and drive it for at least a good 5-6 years and do some worthy mods to it. after i want to keep it for like a classic car. i dont think i would want to sell it ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodle View Post
You haven't even been in your current car for a year. It doesn't seem like a good idea to switch unless you can get a really good deal on the M3. I presume that your sister would take over your 328 lease. Would you lease the M3?

I don't want to turn this into one of those "you can't afford it" threads, but you do have to carefully balance your need vs want ratio against your own financial situation.
true I havnt been with my car for a full year. by the time i want to get the m3, I will have been with my car for 1.5 yrs. my sister wants the same car, so no point of having two of the same cars in same color combos and packages, etc. so that's why i was thinking of getting a different car because she will gladly take over my lease. and I would buy the M3 new. I would drive it for at least a good 5-6 years and do some worthy mods to it. after i would want to keep it for like a classic car. i dont think i would ever want to sell it

Also, I hear your point about the money and it's a very valid point indeed, but for my purposes that will not be an issue that will be factored into purchasing the M3 brand new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
both?
don't need two cars. want to stick with one. and I dont mind waiting either, i just need to decide which is better (even though we dont know much about the M4 yet)
Appreciate 0