CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
I test drove an FX35 a little over a year ago. For a brief period I was considering an SUV as a 2nd car. I was VERY impressed with the FX. Overall it handles more like a car than a truck. It seemed to have a nice array of options and was fairly comfortable. However, with the improved handling comes a more firm ride. Many people used to the floaty feeling of other SUV's and some cars may not like the FX.

As far as the styling goes, I actually like it. It really stands out from the other boxes on wheels. The only other SUV's that may have an advantage over the FX would be the upper level BMW X5's (V8's) and Porsche Cayenne (S and above).

Ultimately, I realized that I didn't need an SUV at this time and got what I really wanted (the E90).
Appreciate 0