View Single Post
      08-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #13
ccbl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW E93 335i/Jerez E90 M3 6SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
I'm also running BCs and going lower is asking for more trouble LOL. It's all about stance, not dumped, then again, it's all about what you're into.

I've got a D5100 baby cam and could go FX but have barely got to grips with this... definitely need a new lens since I'm still clicking using stock lens. Can I ask, are any of the photos edited or is that grainy kindda effect from the Hoya filters? Looks mad son! How is the sigma wide angle?
thanks guys
ya i've been pretty slammed with the civic and know all about it... You're right about the stance but i love the low too. I def don't wanna be beating up the car and messing up the fenders on this car like other do on their jdm cars...

the grainy effects is mostly from my editing when i add sharpness to the pic. sometimes i accidently leave my cam on a higher ISO and that will cause the graininess too!

as for wheels... they're already in the mail.. 19s by WORK... ill tell you guys that much haha.. no ETA atm... i ordered them more than a month ago

i'd love something aggressive for the rear bumper.. any suggestions? i like the simple clean mtech with the cf diffuser but on some angles i wish it was more aggressive...

all stance and cosmetic mods for this year.. next year ill play with some bolt ons and cobb AP
Appreciate 0