2013 X5M  [0.00]
2015 F82 M4  [0.00]
Lease Trade / Assumption 640i Convertible M Sport $800

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
GREAT SHORT TERM LEASE on a FULLY LOADED LIKE NEW

2013 BMW 640i 2dr CONVERTIBLE Imola Red and Black w/ M SPORT PACKAGE!

NONSMOKER in EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Driver Assistance package (side- and top-view cameras, blind-spot detection, lane-departure warning and speed-limit information)

Executive package (self-close automatic doors, ventilated and massaging front seats, leather-covered dash and contrasting stitching throughout, ceramic-trimmed knobs, a head-up display and smartphone integration)

The Lighting package (full LED lighting and automatic high beams)

M Sport package (Satin Black M Sport 20-inch wheels w/ performance tires, a sport steering wheel, a faux-suede headliner and an aerodynamic body kit)

Instrument Panel w/Leather Finish --- Adaptive Drive --- active rear steer, Active roll stabilization

Bang & Olufsen surround-sound audio system with 16-speakers

Infrared night vision display with pedestrian detection

Other Equipment includes a power soft top with a glass rear window that can be raised and lowered independently, along with heat-reflective leather upholstery, a CD player, satellite and HD radio, an auxiliary audio jack, Bluetooth, a navigation system, voice controls, adaptive cruise control, a rearview camera, a heated power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel & auto-dimming mirrors, dual-zone automatic climate control & MORE!

This vehicle has been GARAGE KEPT & DEALER MAINTAINED!

*MSRP was $109,645.

I am in Bergen county NJ if you want to meet up to see the car.

Asking $2500 cash and you assume the payment of $800 per month and have 940 miles per month for 23 months.

Everything is done through BMW Financial Services and the $2500 is due after stage 1 of the lease assumption process before paperwork is submitted for Stage 2/transfer finalization. This process typically takes 10 days.

I'm exiting this lease to assume something smaller.

Call me or Text Me (201)675-3365 -Oscar

Last edited by TheEnrique; 06-20-2014 at 07:41 PM..
Appreciate 0