View Single Post
      06-25-2021, 06:42 PM   #7
Alturiak
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335i

If this helps anyone else out, I replaced it this last week and been testing it out. Replacement was a little bit of a pain, and I needed to remove the "U" hose at the water pump to have enough room to squeeze the old WG out and pop the new one in. From there is was fun setting the close pressure with everything in the way lol.

All in all it did nothing to help my main WGDC issue, and the car is pulling 100% to make 18psi at 6200rpm in 4th. I'm convinced (and hoping) I have a leak and the car is going to be pressure tested in the next week or so, as well as have the DV+ swapped out for the new TurbosSmart BOV. Will update with any relevant news.
2011 E92 M-Sport BSM, Built N55 with 9.5:1 compression and forged internals, VAC Stage 3 Ported Head, custom tuned by Twisted Tuning, PR Coils, Pure Stage 2, Fuel It! Phoenix Race PI Manifold, StopTech BBK 380mm front 345mm rear, BBS CH-R Titanium, Dinan exhaust w/black tips, BMS Intake, DCT shifter retrofit, VRSF 3.5" downpipe, VRSF 7" HD IC, CSL CF trunk, 335is Rear Diffusor, Alpina B3 Trans Flash
Appreciate 0