03-29-2020, 01:23 AM   #28
Arbee
Second Lieutenant
Abu Dhabi
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW E93 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW E93 M3  [0.00]
Hope all of you are safe and staying at home during the lockdown, here in the UAE while we may not be in a full lockdown, a lot of the country is staying at home. We have a curfew, non-essentials to be indoors between 8pm and 6am daily while only necessary movement is allowed during the day (have to apply for a permit to be outside). With that, my family is safe in our home going on 3rd week now. Do your bit, stay at home. Prevent the spread!

Since in "quarantine", i have not driven the car in over a week. Took this as an opportunity to do a cold start video.

And a little ride around the "block" once the oil temps were suitable.

I was going to wait until the below are fitted, but seeing that the delays now are due to the current COVID19 situation, i thought i might share. It give me joy knowing these are coming soon.

Steering wheel from AZA Autowheel in Ukraine. Decided to go full leather with a gloss black trim with the M color stitching.

Also ordered from AutoTecnik. Red start/stop and M button and the Silver extended pedels. Went with silver as i have the silver trimmings and wanted to contrast since im going gloss black on the steering

Got some gloss red centre caps for the wheels, to break the black on the wheels, again, for some contrast...

Suspension is also on the way!

Some Dinan goodness!

Got a Carbon key chain, matched to the rear end of the car.

Thanks for watching!

@arbee_drives on Instagram
2009 BMW E93 M3
2008 Volkswagen Golf MK5 GTI
2018 Ford Edge Sport
Appreciate 1