View Single Post
      10-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #6
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleJ View Post
I do love frankenfoods. Free steroids and growth hormones as well, I love it. If preservatives can make food last longer imagine how much longer it can make our bodies last!

Im just messing around, but its Jehovah's witness post like this that try and force your "believes" down people throats and if we do not do what you are doing we are going to die, that really get me going. Do what you want to do, that is great and I am happy that you like being over charges for food. I will continue to eat my poisons and be totally ok with it.
This type of attitude is sad. It shows you do not care about your body or our planet. I don't want to sound mean, but its true. How could poison in your food be acceptable. The U.S. is one of the most ignorant countries in the world because our citizens are too lazy to make a change. GMO's are depleting our farmland and contaminating our seeds, and if we don't do something before its too late we could end life on this planet. We need to stand up to our corrupt government and let them know this isn't acceptable.

BTW how am I being overcharged for food? I actually spend about the same if not less on real food. Some organic food may be a little more expensive, but compared to the crap people eat the nutritional content is higher. You are the one that is buying falsely advertised "food". Besides, money is just a piece of paper you shouldn't allow it to affect your health negatively.
Appreciate 0