07-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #11
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Eurocharged is the best bang for the buck out there. First of all, the tune not only provides more power/torque but it improves the shift points. Furthermore, V5 of the tune features an amazing downshift throttle blip enhancement. The downshift roars are SLS-like. To top it all off, Eurocharged's after-sales support is second-to-none.

Initially, I purchased an OE Tuning handheld unit and tune and right when I was getting ready to install the tune, OE Tuning's website disappeared for a week and I could not reach anyone there (neither by phone nor via email). I did not feel comfortable using them as a tuner after that experience. Fortunately, I was able to receive a full refund since the product was unused and I initiated the return within 30 days.

When back to square one, I emailed Eurocharged at 1:00 AM on a weeknight and received a response in 10 minutes. That sold me right there.

I am running Continental ExtremeContact DW "max performance" summer tires right now and they are some of the best tires I've ever owned. They hook up wonderfully (even in OEM sizing) and ride very quietly/smoothly. They're better than the Continental ContiSportContact 5P tires that the car came with and on par with the Michelin Pilot Super Sports I have on my E550.

And thank you for the kind words!
I've heard good things about Eurocharged. I am planning on getting the handheld as well. It's a MyGenius. Do you think I should bother with it?
Appreciate 0