View Single Post
      10-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #31
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianthegreat View Post
I've had those EXACT same errors for about 2 months. I'm on stock run flats and right at 30k. I'm almost 100% certain it's just some sensors that have gone bad. Infact, my yellow brake light has now gone red. Which means low brake fluid (not the case). Just recently ASB has also come up in error. It has effected the driving absolutely none (except you no longer have traction control). Just take it easy in the rain and be extra vigilant in traffic). I drove around with the error for a couple months because my 30k service is due and I'll just let them fix while in the shop.

It's just sensors. Don't worry about it. Take it in and let them fix it - you are under warranty and different tires will not void this.
I was told when the ABS warning turned red to not drive the car. Even when my warning was yellow my ABS was disabled. When I called the BMW roadside assitance number the first time I had the issue the first question she asked was yellow or red, I said yellow and she said then you can drive but be careful. She said if it is red to pull over and have the car towed.
Appreciate 0