View Single Post
      10-05-2014, 01:28 AM   #4
evident
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
Ask for a Carfax or dealer history report to see if all the recalls have been done
the car fax comes up with virtually nothing. 58 miles, 2010 vehicle registered. 2014, 3k miles, for sale. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller335 View Post
Wow that sounds like a nice ride.

I too would be wondering about recalls, the car really hasn't been ran enough to put through its paces so the owner may not have done any but I don't think it would effect value if it hasn't had any of the recalls completed.

It would take something really bad to let that car slip through my fingers if it's what you're looking for.
seriously, its extremely tempting. i was putting off purchasing a new vehicle until the new IS350 Fsports were down in the 30K price range. this E90 just popped up and it's tough to ignore. i've read through the "what to do " threads on this forum but i think this is a more unique situation!

Do you think i can trust the bmw dealer next door to do a pre purchase inspection of the vehicle? the recalls should be performed free of charge obviously right? tsbs maybe/maybe not? like i said in my OP, they are both related to each other...