Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick6EF View Post
I follow PHAT: Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training by Layne Norton

http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-f...ated-2011.html

Please try and talk shit about Layne Norton.
I don't come on internet forums to talk smack about anyone. I come on to learn new things and to keep me entertained. You're the one who told me to "get outta here with that shit". Why not try something out or at least do some further investigation before you go bashing it and assuming that it's "shit".

One mans way to success may be another mans failure but it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6slinger9 View Post
So what kind of gains have you experienced?
No weight loss in terms of pounds on the scale, but my whole body has changed in that I've leaned out quite a bit and I look like I've put on 20lbs, though according to the scale I weigh the same. I pretty much gained a lot of muscle and stripped the fat at the same time.

Google the 100's routine or 100's workout and check it out for yourself.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0