Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92 DCT AW/PS

Garage List
2000 M5 E39  [10.00]
2008 M3 E92  [0.00]
2002 318i Compact  [0.00]
My 5 cents

I saw the Manhart V10 E91 at the Tuning Messe in Friedrichshafen this year along with a wicked E92 V10 Version which was really an @sswhipper if you ask me ! The cars are AWESOME to say the least.
As for the E92 M3 spotted on the Northloop just recently I hear or better said read on quite a few forums here in Germany that it is not the hoped for CSL but more likely to be race package that they´re currently testing for customers who might be interested in using the car for 24 hour races or GT runs as the new GT2 made a great start in the ALMS and has now run up 2. place in it´s category of the VLN race on the Nürburgring/ Northloop two weeks ago.

So much so the car was limited to a 8:30 round per lap which is BS! I had my M3 on the loop just a couple a weeks ago on the loop myself and did a round 8:01 BTG !!! and that is with an buttload of extras in the car !!
WTF is it with Audi & Porsche over here ? Can´t keep up with a real competitor or can´t they build real race cars anymore ?? Over here we all know the the M3 GT2 can do an easy 8:11 full lap... very strange.. but that politics for you
"Competition stops where the politics starts"