View Single Post
      10-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #142
karmasabish
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNiStErE92 View Post
Lol i think people say this because they just havent been in other "performance vehicles". M6 is quick but it is far from FAST.
there are alot of posts in this thread. I'd just like to respond to this one by saying that you need to get your head checked. What planet are you on?

if you want a car to "FEEL FAST" you should just get yourself a vette. its low end torque that throws you into your seat making the car "feel fast". M cars, the v8s included are not meant to be torque wonders, the engines are part of a performance system that allows you to extract the most speed from the chassis through turns and twists and straightaways. The engines are tuned with the gearing which is tuned with suspension which is tuned with the steering. They don't make drag cars. I have an 06 M Roadster and an E30 M3. Neither would be considered "fast" by your standards but i can tell you as an overall package both cars will haul some serious ass through turns - the M Roadster is able to hold its on against MANY sports cars in a straight line.
Appreciate 0