View Single Post
      10-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #60
onatuesday
Captain
Rep
Drives: Hyundai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyJack View Post
Very much agree. It's almost as if he knows how inferior he is so he needs to attempt suicide passes. What in the world was he thinking? Driving that deep on cold tires? Could have easily been Spa all over again, just one lap sooner. Thankfully LH could avoid him and prevent a collision. Just not very smart driving. In the end his superior car bailed him out for a second place finish.

Funny part is that NR is now making some of the same knucklehead moves that LH used to make with McLaren. Dude needs to mature in a big way.
Maybe my memory is incorrect but was there even one race where Rosberg beat LH in a head to head race? Meaning that if LH lost it was because of mechanical problems or self inflicted problems...not bc NR best him fair and square.

I was a party with Rosberg and many of the other drivers a few years ago and all the drivers were friendly and having a good time except for Rosberg. He was standing by himself with the douchiest look on his face and literally nobody talked to him the whole night. I really dislike his personality.
Appreciate 0