12-20-2014, 09:29 PM   #24
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I'd totally go to the Womans Pride parade if they were all walking around topless, I would then plan my attack on the most attractive women there (if there are any), and I will pretend to myself, be a feminist, and then get phone numbers.

I think a Womans Pride parade is a genius idea. Do they hold on in NC by chance?
Odds are your pretense will be seen through and thus produce worse results than you expect. Lying is not ever a good way to get what one wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Hmmm...interesting. Do share some more of your enlightened views on abortion and why it is so wonderful. After all, I'm one of those neanderthal males that would take an opposing view and be quite happy if they stopped.
I don't expressly have a view about abortion as I'll never have one and I think whether one does or not is something the woman must live with according to her own system of values. The relief or anguish she suffers as a result of having or not having an abortion is hers to bear, not mine, and it will be greater than anything I might experience were a woman I impregnate to have an abortion.

I do have an opinion on when life begins and in my mind, it begins when one is born. Therefore I don't believe that that which is unborn exists in sufficient enough a state that the rest of us need be legally concerned about its rights.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0