Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

2010 335i MSport $30k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30.00

Item Interest
Selling my 2010 BMW 335i with M-Sport Package. The car has 30,3xx miles, I drive the car every day about 8-12 miles. This is a Certified Pre Owned BMW with the extended warranty. I also purchased the wheel and tire warranty package along with the interior protection plan. Car is in great shape all the way around. I am the second owner. Clean Title will be in hand soon (payoff in progress).

Car is stock except for BMW installed performance exhaust. I get nothing but compliments on the sound.

Alpine White
Oyster Dakota Leather
M-Sport Package: Park Distance Control (rear)
Premium Package: Universal Garage door opener, Mirror Compass, Auto-Dim mirrors/rear-view, Power Lumbar support, BMW Assist w/Bluetooth
M-Sport Package: 18" Alloy wheels, Sport Seats, Sport Steering wheel w/paddles, Sport Suspension, Aero kit, Shadowline exterior trim, Anthracite headliner
Steptronic Auto transmission
Blow-by heater
Moonroof
Xenon Headlights with Halogen Fog Lights
Auto climate control
Ambiance lighting
iPod, AUX and USB adapter

I truly love this car but I just bought a house and it is time to make a change. Adult driven and always garaged (work and home). New breaks installed 1k miles ago at BMW.

I can ship the car and work with reasonable buyers. Car will be professionally cleaned before you pickup.

$30,000

Call or text Derek
407-Four Five One-1882

Appreciate 0