2blu
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 540i XDrive ///M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Suum cuique

That said, I went for the full on hood application so as not to have any visible bra edges. I did it because of my cat's desire to jump onto the car and chill and her refusal to wash her feet before jumping up there.

I doubt I'd repaint my car car if it only has normal wear on the paint, leased or purchased.
I sure know how persistant cats can be ! When there are no visible edges it makes it a lot less noticeable but I'm still not a big fan. If after a few years I notice that my front end looks like crap from all the wear and tear being exposed to the elements, I'll dish out the money to have it refreshed. It will look just as good as new until I have to return the car at the end of my lease. I like to take good care of my car even if it is a lease, it is always very well looked after. I drive my car rear round and through our nasty Canadian winter so the front end would either need a clear bra or a refresh somewhere down the line.

As you said, to each his own !