View Single Post
      10-14-2010, 10:43 PM   #306
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

hm... if you guys want to hear we fucked we didn't. and what is up with "smash" lately from jersey shore . some better shit happened to me today ,not sure if you guys will be happy for me about this, but as for chelsea...

i get to the gym at 6pm don't see her. i didn't text/call for 2 days after the incident (just wanted to tell her in person). so anyway around 8pm when im doing shoulder press, i get a tap on my shoulder and it was her. she asked if we could talk for a sec. we moved to a less populated area of the weight room. i right away told her i was sorry about last time, blah blah blah. she understood and after the conversation she said she going on the elliptical now. i replied ok and ill see her around and she leaned in and gave me a kiss, she was smiling i was smiling all seemed fine, felt like such a winner . but what happened to me next is fucking so much better.

so im doing my thing at the gym, and i see my gym buddies come, they all in their 40+ (for some reason i have better conversation with them then others my age ). so i go into the sauna for a short break and i see one of the guys and we talking and he knows i LOVE bmw and cars and that i want to work there (this guy is from europe 3 months at a time for work and he gets a month off to visit his family and comes back).

he mentions that there is a guy at the gym from germany that works in bmw na and they are friends. so he goes out and checks if he in today and he was. he brought him to the sauna and luckily he was finished with his workout and hopped in. so we were talking and he says hes on working visa and bmw pays for his car, housing, etc while he works here. but anyway he is a pretty high market guy and does the bmw is joy advertisements and manages the fb page.

as we talk he says he really see how i love bmw and impressed with how much i know past, present, and future (thank you e90post ). at this time the other guys i normally talk to are also taking a break and hopping in the sauna from raquetball and chipping in the conversation. everyone told him they see i have great work ethic, etc and the german guy asked me if i had plans for summer. i replied no and later he gave me his business card and told me to call him if i wanted a summer internship there. i was like , much respect to the european for hooking me up.

after this i went back out to finish my workout etc, bumped into chelsea couple of times etc. when the employee & others were talking to her this time around you can tell she really wasn't interested, just watching the tv or giving them short replies like yea, uh huh, etc and doing her thing and not getting sidetracked with conversation.

anyhow fuck that for now, but at the end when she was done at 9pm, i was talking to the raquetball guys and as she walked towards me, i asked if she was leaving. the guys i were talking to asked who she was, i replied she a friend and chelsea replied in a joking maner im his future girlfriend . the gym guys were laughing, etc making due of the moment and as she was leaving, i got another kiss in front of the guys and we said our goodbyes and she left.

so after the jokes from the guys i played a couple of games of raquetball followed by the steam room & sauna and it was already 10pm (didn't know i stayed for 4 hours today).

so there you have it, pretty sure not what you guys wanted to hear but i got something MUCH better. excited to see where my new friendship with the german guy can take me...

Conclusion: Great Fucking Day !!!

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-15-2010 at 12:45 AM..
Appreciate 0