View Single Post
      03-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
markg8tr
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Negotiating Strategy

All,

So much great stuff on here. In looking at the various lease/purchase threads, I had a couple of questions that I hope the forum can help with.

1. It looks like the recommended approach is to negotiate purchase price with CA using invoice info as starting point and see how close you can get there. Then tell them you want the rebates and credits. Is there a source other than Edmunds that people recommend for invoice info?

2. What is the best source for current incentives / credits / discounts. Edmunds shows $1250 incentive cash but nothing else. BMW Financial page shows USAA and college grad programs. Is there anything else right now? I have seen some posts about a current 2K options credit on the BMW financial page, but I cannot find it. Can someone tell this DA where that is so I can have the info in hand when I go to dealer?

3. How may security deposits does it typically take to lower the MF?

4. What are people currently getting for MF?

5.What does PPK add to performance? Is it available right now? Can it be added to a car in dealer stock? What should it cost?

Looking at M235, 335i and 435i all optioned with MSport, Premium, Tech and HK Sound. Any suggestions or opinions welcomed. Is DHP worth it?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0