05-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #42
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Not that expensive, they actually start at $1149 (US), which is comparable to what a full set of traditional quality 52mm gauges would cost with labor.

Not to mention the loads of additional features included and interaction with CAN. It simply picks up where the BMW Performance Steering wheels left off and runs with it as far as features go.

For reference, I'm using the Kompressor 1 in the video. Those attending Bimmerfest will be able to see this in action.
1) Already on your site looking @ pricing....not bad, but a group buy would be great

2) Awron's site shows an E46 gauge. Are you guys planning on carrying it, and if so, do you have pricing?

3) Finally, I ran back through all your posts in this section of the forum, and I failed to find a dyno of your project car w/the VF kit on it. I too, would like to see that dyno, as I'm assuming you guys have one. Like another member, I couldn't help but notice the "newfound power" statement you made, and found your choice of words rather interesting.
Appreciate 0