SouthernBoy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Then at Geneva 2015 Rolls-Royce will pull the covers of this. The DropHead Coupe of the popular Wraith.
Which already has firm orders even before it is seen.
Although special customers have had an early preview.

Then the time comes to whet the appetite for the all-new Phantom, which will be the worlds most luxurious , opulent and technologically advanced luxury limousine ever. Its construction shows possibilities beyond BMWi for the future of BMW.
So a Wraith convertible in the photo that will look almost the same as the current Wraith? Rolls-Royce needs to change their style and I'm sure they will, but it needs to happen sooner rather than later (like in the next 4 to 6 months). They also need to hurry on the new Phantom (at least show a concept photo). It's extremely boring and my dad's about to either get the Mulsanne or the new S-Class. Please hurry and don't let that happen! We are on our 10th S-Class in my family since my birth!

Appreciate 0