Rep
Drives: A Rental

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 335d  [0.00]
2003 M3 CSL  [0.00]
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
I was actually going to close this thread, because it serves no purpose other than to warn people off the abject horrors of Big Motoring World. However now that those two 'members' have joined up, both driving non-E9x cars, both with one post proclaiming the alleged virtues of Big Motoring World (do they think we're all that gullible? ), I am going to leave this thread wide open so that the world can see their sad attempts at 'image rectification' After all, I wouldn't want to be accused of 'covering up' for other people and abusing my moderator privileges

What's funny to me is that had those two not attempted to 'fix' this thread, it would have disappeared into the deepest darkest regions of E90post never to be seen again. The last post was 21st November 2008...!! Seven months ago!! Now, they're going to have to fight to keep it off the front pages of Google !! In fact, I'm going to Sticky the post here too...

Oh, and I also am going to echo RobsBMW sentiments, as I don't ever want to wish misfortune on anyone - "I say good luck to him he has worked hard to achieve his success (edit - on this forum in particular!!!)"
Exactly Tony, let's get it optimised properly... can't imagine what to say, but if people wanted to say words like Big Motoring World, and cars from Big Motoring World, buy cars from Big Motoring World, or Big Motoring World reviews

Or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
Very obvious replies from somebody who works there, the admin will be able to check to posters IP address, I wonder if they are both the same?
Strange how both the posts are close to each other time wise too?
No point, unless you knew the IP address of Big Motoring World, Kent to start with.
Appreciate 0