View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 04:21 PM   #82
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
Too late, She already got the "you worship her" feeling.
What you have to do now is make her chase after you.
What's the best way to do this?

Here's what you gotta do, by all means find any other attractive girl (co-worker, stranger, friend) doesnt matter, find another very attractive woman and take pics with her that appears like you two are in a relationship or like each other... post it on IG or where ever you can get her attention.

From reading your posts, it sounds like she is a bit arrogant. To her, you're just "another" guy who compliments her.

So prove to her that you're not just another guy. Act as if, you have another girl and couldn't care any less.
Aw gee thanks man! That really does wonders for my confidence..
No, I didn't mean to present her as arrogant.. I mean she has 2k facebook friends and I only showed her a pic of my car, my cat, and my niece and I (can barely see me because I am making some weird expression)

I know man, I am just reading this ebook "Alpha relational dynamics" (you can stop laughing now) which is saying what you are saying.. make yourself the prize instead of her, the way she is used to , and then u will at least stand out somewhat and have a chance beyond her throngs of admirers
This is going to take some work, I don't have any females to play off of her..
I'm hoping shes into me for my intelligence, personality, 'potential' etc. I'm hoping she's not just looking for a male model, or a rich guy.. I won't cut it.
If she likes brains, is my only chance.......
Appreciate 0