View Single Post
      04-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #30
Sales@modmy3.com
Major
Rep
Drives: Stock

pdubbb1, we can add you to our notification list, if you'd like and we will have your lip ready to go in about 5-6 weeks! Please PM us to confirm.

tphaeng, you're already on our list and we will be in touch with updates as they become available.

Shane23, I was referring to the full covers that are the entire piece from behind the mirror glass to the outer part of the unit. I just referred to them as caps haha. Sorry for the confusion. As far as the bolts/nuts, Lowe's or Home Depot is your best bet and they

oshusttoley, we carry both lips for E90 and E92 models and are out of stock on both now. We can add you to our list as well. Please send us a PM/email to confirm. I replied to your email, too. Thank you!

tofu-, Shane already replied, but I just wanted to confirm that he also has Sport suspension, which lowers his car by about 1/2" over E92s with non-Sport suspension and like he said, he was on an extreme angle in those shots haha.

TeamSoloE93, thank you for the compliment and we're extremely happy with our final version! If there was enough demand for an M-Tech/M-Sport lip, we will definitely research and try to have them made for you guys as we're always trying to bring in products that you guys need, but aren't readily available.
Appreciate 0