03-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #71
mrwma237
Polytech Trooper
Rep
Drives: 2018 F36 440i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Well Farmar should've switched.

You can say that but Dallas fans will point to the amount of FTs Kobe took compared to them. He outshot their entire team. They wouldn't look at the fact that they are a jumpshooting team though.
Well, that's the point, he couldn't have switched, because Terry made it impossible for him, illegally.

Dallas fans can point to the amout of FTs Kobe took over and over. I mean, this complaint has been going on for years, it's nothing new. From 2000-2004, the hack-a-Shaq strategy was initially intended for Shaq to shoot freethrows, but the tradition rubbed off onto other teams, & then the strategy became a habitual thing to players that just CAN'T stop him. He was THE only dominant force during that time. Just like Kobe, he is the dominant force now, and opponents just have to foul him to increase the chance of him missing.

They achieved it, first half.

But then again, Kobe is Kobe, therefore the 14-14 in 2nd half.

I guess my point is that, if you have the best player on your team, you're going to get most of the calls in your favor. It is what it is. Many perks when you are the best player.