View Single Post
      06-10-2023, 10:20 PM   #156
bthomas325
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is 2004 330Ci

Just had Curt walnut blast the intake valves on my 2012 335is. It was way past due. He sent pictures of before, during, and after. Kept in touch through the whole process. Very professional. Unfortunately, when he returned to his house after test drive the windows would not close. FRM module went out. Looking back, it has been giving me warning signs for a couple months (issues with windows and angel eyes). Long story short, got another one, installed, and coded it and I had it back the next day. Went over and above. Probably couldn’t have happened at a better time. My wife and I are leaving in a week and a half for four days in North Carolina and a BMW meet at the Tail of the Dragon. I can’t imagine that happening while up in the mountains.
Great guy. Noted some other issues I will be taking care of myself, and will probably have to bring it back sooner rather than later to replace the turbos. Of course we’ll have to go bigger! Lol. For now, it’s running better than it has in quite a while. I highly recommend Curt to anyone that needs their intake valves walnut blasted, or pretty much anything else!
Thanks again, Curt.
Appreciate 0