View Single Post
      01-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #1145
Motif
Gruppa krovi-na rukave
Rep
Drives: Something loud and heavy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
I like Vitor as well, Rumble Johnson is cool guy and I generally cheer for him but I've been a Vitor fan for way longer, but this is a close fight, wouldnt be surprised if Johnson wins.

I think Aldo wins also, Mendez is a great wrestler but the only people to survive w/ Aldo have had close to elite striking and Mendez is still far from that. Aldo's take down defense has looked pretty good (sans gasing out in the Hominick fight) and w/ help from Maynard, it should be even better.

Palhares should win also, unless he has another mental relapse. Very excited to see Erick Silva again, looked fantastic in his last fight

Edson Barboza vs. Terry Etim is going to be amazing, flip a coin on this one

and yea, poor Gonzaga will prob end up getting KOed again, Oliveira has nasty power and is a pretty big dude
You are right, Aldo should be better this time around. Palhares is a Bradley machine with biceps, he is super tough physically. I been anti-gonzaga since the Mirko fight, and almost kissed the TV when Carwin turned his lights off. Vitor has been somewhat inconsistent lately, one day he is good but sucks on the other. My heart stopped for a few seconds once Silva dropped him last feb, i had high hopes for him
Appreciate 0