Rep
Drives: E9

WTB: E92 or E91 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi all,

Was planning on saving my formal introduction post for once I purchase a vehicle, so this will have to suffice for now. I've been lurking on the forum for a good 6 months and am looking forward to getting into a bimmer of my own.

I am looking for:
-Coupe/E92 or SportsWagon/E91
-Must be a 6MT (I know the E91/6MT combo is a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try)
-Must be RWD (At this point I realize my wagon search is becoming even more unrealistic)
-Would prefer under 80K miles, but will consider definitely consider a well maintained, well documented higher mileage vehicle)
-Would prefer a 335i, but a 328i is fine also
-No preference really on color

I would also be interested in an E46 M3, 6MT, hardtop, would prefer less than 100K miles--preferably with well documented maintenance. I'll be posting this on E46Fanatics also.
(Just to clarify, I am only looking to purchase one vehicle and am looking at these three; not looking to purchase an E9X and an E46 M3.)

Price: I would like to stay around $15000 ideally but will go up to $17000 for the right vehicle.

I am located in Jacksonville, FL and would like to stay within about 300 miles. However, I do make occasional trips to Chattanooga, TN so I could make a deal in that area also.

Thanks in advance for any help, or just free bumps telling me I'm crazy

Appreciate 0