View Single Post
      01-04-2010, 05:25 AM   #29
Trauma Junkie
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
your football knowledge/assumptions are awful. just an observation based on your football posts.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...t-nfl-fanbases

Quote:
There is no doubt that America's Team has some of the most bandwagon fans in pro sports. When the Cowboys excel and are at the top of their game, people all over the country, most notably in California and Arizona, decide to sport T.O. and Romo jerseys.

Then, the minute the fans find out that their Cowboys aren't the Super Bowl champions, every piece of fan apparel with a star on it goes in the trash. Those people who you see wearing the giant star on their jackets will most likely be sporting Colts/Steelers jerseys the minute their Cowboys begin to lose.
I unlike you live in Dallas and listen to 105.3 The Fan on the way to work. When the boys are winning all is well, they drop a couple games and calls flood the radio from fans saying how bad they "stink" Nothing wrong with bitching about failed plays but Dallas fans take it to a new level.

Dallas in now my home and when they play anyone other than the Saints I'm cheering them on, but I'm not delusional about the fan base either.
Appreciate 0