CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by myzmak View Post
I tells ya.....you Quebecers get it all. it makes me so mad........

myzmak SMASH!

But, really, with all the DBs here in YYC making big bucks in investment banking, law, energy, etc, there are so many freaking track cars on the roads (lambos, ferraris, porsches, M3s, AMGs, etc) - and WAAAAY beyond what a city of this size should actually have - it is beyond ridiculous that Calgary hasn't had a track in or near town for the last couple of years.

There are plans to open a new one in the next year or so just outside of town (with some real money/plans behind it) but, until that happens, my own tracking use of this car will be limited. Once that opens, I'll be in the 3-5 times per year range. Would do more but the other interests and demands of life (kids, skiing, hiking, etc, etc, etc)....oh, and work, kind of make that all impossible.

Just to rub it in, those are the tracks within less than 5 hours drive from where I live : We also have plenty of active clubs making for a very flexible track calendar .

45~75 minutes
Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant
Sanair
Autodrome St-Eustache

3 hours
Shannonville Motorsport Park
Calabogie Motorsport Park

5~6 hours away
Mosport
Watkins Glen

In return, we need to deal with the crazy taxes and awful road conditions (makes you wonder where all the tax money goes )
Appreciate 0