View Single Post
      09-28-2005, 12:06 PM   #54
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Yeah, Stew, you'll find it true indeed that nearly 99.9% of BMW owners with iDrive, so far, has no regrets whatsoever. They even say once you go navigation, it's hard to go back. Who bash on iDrive? Lets make a very careful note: those who do not own iDrive, i.e. reviewers, test-drivers.

In regards to Socom's impetuous bilges, notice that he became rather defensive when I brought up the analogy that "people w/o navigation debase people w/ navigation so as to make themselves feel better for not being able to afford navigation" and that "people who bash navigation are, 99.9% of the time, people who have never used navigation to its maximum potential." Coincidence? No. Insecure? Yes.

Nobody gets the navigation because they need it. Period. It's a want.

Why do people cavil about other people who choose to add in the navigation option, anyways?

People who whine about others who buy 330 ZSP w/ steptronic, you guys need

People who whine about others who buy cars w/ colors you don't like, you guys need

People who whine about others who buy cars w/ active steering, you guys need

People who whine about others who add in the iDrive option, you guys need

The logic here is very simple and implies one thing about these people: they're envious, or they're insecure, or they're passionately vehement, or they're in sad denial and desperately seek justification to protect themselves, and/or lastly, they are simply curmudgeons.

This lugubrious imbroglio, started by those who rebuff others having what they lack, must cease.
Appreciate 0